Why get dental implants at UKDS?
Exploring dental implant options as a more permanent solution to missing teeth or removable Implant dentures can restore your confidence in your smile in a way that looks, feels and even functions just as a natural tooth would so you can eat, speak, smile and sleep just as you used to. At UKDS, our implant dentists are among the most experienced and knowledgeable in the country and they are on the specialist register. This means that if you want a permanent solution to missing teeth, you couldn’t find a better place to do it. Here are some of the main reasons we see patients just like you wanting dental implants from our team at UKDS:
- Our patients ask for the best lifelong investment, the best results and no cheap, quick alternatives
- Our implant experts place hundreds of implants every year and it is their sole focus
- Our implant surgeons can perform additional treatments if required right from the comfort of our clinic. For example, sinus lifts or bone grafts, where necessary. This means you will never need to be referred to any other clinic if you require more complex care, It can all be done here.
- They prefer to trust industry leaders with their teeth
- They want the highest quality dental implants (Straumann) placed by registered experts so they don’t have to worry about missing teeth again.
- They want to be able to consider all options including sedation under one roof
- They want transparent pricing and a caring, honest and friendly environment
- No waiting list and no treatment option limitations due to our expertise
If you’re ready to start replacing your missing teeth with a permanent and highly effective solution, contact us below.
- Assessment and planning – The dentist will assess your suitability for implants and walk you through all of your treatment options. X-rays may And CT scans be taken and preliminary models may be prepared at this stage.
- Implant Placement – A relatively simple minor surgical procedure is performed under sterile conditions in the dental surgery under local anaesthesia and, if indicated, supplemented by conscious sedation. This is performed by our expert dentists who are on the UK specialist register.
- Integration period – Although some implants can be loaded into function immediately, or soon after surgery, it is often suggested that a period of three months or more be allowed for the implant to fully integrate before loading.
- The restorative phase – Once integrated, the implants may need to be uncovered and can be brought into function with a variety of restorations, ranging from a single crown, small or large bridge, or, if preferred, a removable overdenture clipped to the implants.
- Maintenance – Following the completion of implant treatment, patients need to clean thoroughly around the implants, as instructed by the dentist. They should attend their dentist for annual reviews so that the health of the soft tissue, bone levels and the integrity of the restoration can be checked.
Dental implants uses
1. Replace a single tooth
Dental implants are an ideal solution for replacing a single missing tooth and eliminating the need to grind down healthy adjacent teeth.
2. Replace several teeth
Implants can be used to replace and support individual crowns or bridges. Support from adjacent healthy teeth is not necessary because implants have a replacement tooth root.
3. Replace all teeth
In addition to looking and functioning like natural teeth, implant-supported dentures and full bridges are designed to be a stable and effective long term solution.
Fabulous service from start to finish. The evaluation was quick and painless with detailed information about the implant required. The procedure was discussed with timeframes and all along you got a polite email reminder to ensure you did not miss an appointment. Pranay Patel was a very clear communicator and the more significant other partner for my procedure Dr Rajiv Patel was equally as good. A very happy outcome to loosing a tooth! But now with an implant – all sorted. Thanks guys and the behind the scenes staff. Really appreciated.
I cannot recommend Dr Rajiv Patel and Dr Pranay Patel highly enough for the treatment I have received. What was a very invasive and unpleasant year long treatment was dealt with with great professionalism, care, understanding and with fantastic results. All aspects of my treatment were discussed and explained and the work was carried out to a very high standard. I would also like to thank all the support staff at the practice for a very friendly service. Undergoing dental treatment can be quite stressful but the calm friendly atmosphere throughout the practice made the whole experience much more relaxed.